Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes

Ok, so I can finally show you what I've been up to the last couple of weeks....  Our department's group costume was... a 6 pack of diet coke so we have been creating Coca-Cola Costumes!  They turned out so cute!  I drew the logos on grey sheets and then we just had to paint the logos and then sew the sheets into tube dresses.  It just took me a bit longer because I had to do three of the costumes (two people were out of town on a business trip), but really, they were pretty simple.




We even decorated our office to match (Thank you Melissa for the decorations!)


...and of course we gave out Coke and Diet Coke to all of our visitors.


My Boss asked me to make up some award certificates for the costume contest.  I couldn't just do plain and boring....



And then I had to stamp the goodie bags of course.....



And that is what has kept me busy the last couple of weeks...whew...it was a whirlwind...but it was fun!




2 comments:

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Have to say...SO CUTE!! LOVE IT!! My fave thing (aside from chocolate!) is Coke! The outfits came out really cute! Good job Dawn!

alirecm said...

really cute Dawn! I love the group theme!