Monday, July 03, 2017

Close To My Heart (CTMH) Convention - Post 1 Leadership Day

Wow!  What an incredible week.  It was so awesome to be back in Salt Lake City with CTMH.



The constant challenge of working full-time, working on my bachelor's degree and running my business has left me stretched thin for a long time.  I am so glad that I still made convention a priority because I came back feeling empowered with the strength I need to keep going.  Plus I will be graduating in December so there is light at the end of the tunnel!!



Leadership Day!


Leadership is always my favorite part of convention because it is a smaller group and the focus is on business.  Don't get me wrong!  I love artwork and creating, but it is wonderful to get some good solid information that helps me run my business too!  This year we were treated to 7 different sessions that covered everything from where the company is going to growing/supporting your team, using social media and handling life's challenges while running your business.

I got so much information from Leadership session that I have a ton of material to share with my team on our Facebook group all year long!






Reconnecting With Friends

One of my absolute favorite parts of convention is the opportunity to build new friendships and strengthen existing ones.  It is fun to share ideas and laughter as we try to absorb all the amazing information.



You are WELCOME here - Viva Las Vegas!!

Are you ready to join this incredible company so that you can take part in these fun adventures?  I would love to have you join my team!  Not only will you have access to the incredible training and events that Close To My Heart (CTMH) provides, but you will also have access to my Team Facebook Page where I share information, tutorials, videos and virtual team meetings!!  Contact me or sign-up on my website today! 

Next year we're headed to Las Vegas for convention!!



No comments: