The Home Office hosts:
- The North American Convention (June 2016 in Orlando)
- Regional Events across the country. (December 5th there will be 11 across North America!)
- Online Fun -Creative Live - November 20-21
- Australia/New Zealand Convention (October 2015)
- Album Retreat (November 2015)
- Team Building (for Directors and above - January 2016)
In addition we receive ongoing training and information via conference calls, online training videos and emails.
The trick is.... you have to participate in order to get anything out of it. LOL
Well, the closest regional event for me was held in Phoenix, AZ (6 hour drive) so I gathered a few of my friends and hit the road and we had SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Gail and I loaded up the car with props and ideas and we made Candace and Bren play along. We shared ideas and brainstormed ways to build our businesses. We shared our struggles and set some goals.
We had a little fun too... Here is a behind the scenes pic of us prepping for our Fiesta party video...did I mention we made crazy videos for our team along the way???
And a road trip isn't complete if you don't take a little junk food with you. For some reason Cheetos bring out the kid in all of us.
Tomorrow I will share more from our trip.
(All of the videos and fun are available on our private team page)
I would love to have You join my team and enjoy these great events and The October Special just sweetens the deal!
Check out this blog post for more info.