Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How Sad....

I actually got a couple of comments about my blog a few entries ago....

Too bad they're spam....

At least they are polite spam...

They started out by complimenting my blog. They said it was one of their favorites. They said it had a high ranking....

I think maybe they are mistaken.

I saw through their devilish tricks. I will not believe fake flattery...

But for a moment, I was happy. I had comments. Me.... comments.... I should've known it was a fantasy. hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll leave you a real comment. You know I have always enjoyed reading your writing, just wish you would do more at DD. This one does not tell me when you update and being old I forget to check. Glad to see you are back to writing a little anyway, have a wonderful day and remember to do random acts of kindness whenever possible.
Justaman