Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Need a Little Art and Soul?

Art and Soul............CTMH TV.....................

Anyone know what I'm talking about? If the answer is "No," you are in for a big treat.

Each month Close To My Heart releases a new episode of CTMH TV. Every episode is full of tips, techniques and projects that are sure to inspire you. After you watch the episode, download the instructions and create your own project! Need the supplies featured? Check out the end of the episodes for specials on some of the supplies featured!!

This month's topic is a little "sneaky".... you might think you're watching an episode filled with "manly ideas"... but there's a special little stop at the Close To My Heart Cupcakery at the end. It's definate a must see!!
While I love all of the episodes, I have to say that my favorite one was Card Crazy....because I truly went "Card Crazy" after I watched it. It inspired me to beef up my card stash. Stay tuned!! Tomorrow I'll show you what I did with those cards.

Your Turn - Leave me a comment and tell me which episode is your favorite and why. On Sunday I'll pick a comment and send them a full-set of the "manly cards" I'm doing at my June workshop!!

Ready to watch some CTMH tv? - Click Here


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Dawn!! I just watched the "manly ideas" and then the "card crazy" videos...with my kids (Shawn 4 & Jess 8) and we loved them both. I'm not into making cards but watched since you commented on how good it was...wow!! you were right. Now I want to go make some cards (not holiday ones but...I don't even know...maybe some missing you cards for my family). I think I'll be trying that project next. :) Lauren

Dawn said...

Thank you Lauren! I'm glad you enjoyed them.