Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Sneak Peeks...

To be honest...elemental was my least favorite paper pack in the new catalog, but it came in one of the bundles I purchased so I've been playing with it.  The more I use it, the more I love it!!!  It features a few colors I haven't used very much (lagoon, pacifica and sorbet) as well as some old favorites (olive and cranberry).  It's amazing how many different looks you can get from the same paper pack.  I can't wait to show you a couple of Christmas cards made with the same pack!

 
I adapted the All Wrapped Up pattern in the Wishes book to create both of these cards.  I just switched up the focal point.  And.... of course I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I think I'll be trying to find a way to use it on every project!  It's an obsession....

 
I cut out the Happy Birthday label as well as all of the flower images with the Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge.  The scalloped circle on the hip, hip, hooray card is from the dimensional elements complements

 

Supplies Used:
  • X7141B Elemental Level 2 Paper packet
  • X7141C Elemental Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Art Philosophy Celebration (Happy Birthday - part of the bundle)
  • D1491 Hooray Bouquet (Flowers and Hooray Saying)
  • Z1338 Sunset Mini-medley Accents (buttons and ribbon)
  • Ink - Sorbet, Lagoon, Pacifica, Desert Sand

1 comment:

Patty said...

Love the flowers!