Thursday, May 03, 2012

CTMH Dotty for You Videos

Hubby is home so I haven't had much time to hang out in my stamp room.  I have a few samples that are almost ready to be photographed and I'm prepped and ready to shoot a few videos...but that doesn't seem as fun as hanging out with hubby. LOL

Here are a couple of CTMH videos to tide you over.

Video #1 features the Dotty for you Paper Pack




And video #2 was created for consultants.  It explains the contest I am trying to win!!!  I'm well on my way to selling 100 of these items, but I need YOUR help!!  Share this fun special with your friends and family.  We can put together an online party just for you and you'll earn FREE product too.  So help spread the word and let's win this contest.  I want 20 of my buddies to enjoy this fun workshop with CTMH.

You can head on over to my website and place your order.


No comments: