Monday, February 18, 2013

Video of Workshop Day!

Good Morning!  I just finished editing a little video I made while setting up for the workshop on Saturday and I love it.  I'm so excited to share a little taste of what my workshops are like.   I do one big workshop each month and it's casual, crazy, fun...  Since life is so chaotic and everyone has kids and jobs and a million other responsibilities, I try to make my workshops as casual as possible.

Here are a few of the highlights

  • Time - 11am - 5pm.  I tend to give more instruction at the beginning of the day, but if you have a soccer game in the morning, you can still come by in the afternoon.  I had four more people that came after I shot the video and by then some of the morning crowd had moved on to their next activity.
  • Open crop - this means you can work on your own projects or one of the ones I provide.
  • Free - yep, it's free to take up a spot, but you pay for projects.
  • Potluck - this is always optional.  As you can see we have plenty of food, so if you're running late or don't have time to bring something, you definitely won't starve.
  • Friendship - I love my group!  They are kind and supportive and welcoming and they make it a great place to hang out.

So if you're in San Diego....this is the place to be!

Not in San Diego? - That's ok!  I can bring you a little taste of the fun.  Book your own online party and we'll have some crafty fun filled with videos and ideas and door prizes and specials!!


1 comment:

Patty said...

This turned out good! & we do have LOTS OF FUN!