Here are a few of the highlights
- Time - 11am - 5pm. I tend to give more instruction at the beginning of the day, but if you have a soccer game in the morning, you can still come by in the afternoon. I had four more people that came after I shot the video and by then some of the morning crowd had moved on to their next activity.
- Open crop - this means you can work on your own projects or one of the ones I provide.
- Free - yep, it's free to take up a spot, but you pay for projects.
- Potluck - this is always optional. As you can see we have plenty of food, so if you're running late or don't have time to bring something, you definitely won't starve.
- Friendship - I love my group! They are kind and supportive and welcoming and they make it a great place to hang out.
So if you're in San Diego....this is the place to be!
Not in San Diego? - That's ok! I can bring you a little taste of the fun. Book your own online party and we'll have some crafty fun filled with videos and ideas and door prizes and specials!!