Thursday, January 09, 2014

Valentine Countdown featuring cuts from CTMH Cricut Cartridges

Every once in a while I design a project that I love, love, love... and this is one of them.  I wish my picture could do it justice!!!  I used the Designed Decor frame from Close to My Heart

I love this frame.  It's quick and easy to switch it out for different holidays.  Just wait until you see what I have planned for St. Patrick's day!!




I created the countdown with some quick and easy cuts from all three of our Cricut cartridges.



  • Art Philosophy - fry boxes, lacy hearts
  • Artiste - labels on the boxes
  • Artbooking - heart swag
The tags are created with one of my new favorite sets - D1560 Holiday Tags.  (I have several posts lined up featuring this set so if its not on your wish list yet....I think it will be soon!!)




No comments: