Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Feelin Groovy with Artfully Sent

One of the things I love about being a papercrafter, is the ability to create fun items to go with any theme!  My boss picked up some tye-dye tablecloths for a party so I decided to use the same colors and theme to make a birthday card and banner to go with the tablecloth.

I had so much fun making these....and I'll tell you a little secret.... My coworker has the card on her counter and every time I walk by it, I still think it is so cute!!!  I don't think the picture does justice to the colors...


Supplies Used:
  • Close To My Heart (CTMH) cardstock - Pear, Honey, Sorbet and Dutch Blue (retired)
  • CTMH ink for saying - Indian Corn Blue
  • CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge - Card base/overlay Explore code- #M101159
  • Cricut Font and Basic Shapes - Flower


Supplies Used:
  • Close To My Heart (CTMH) cardstock - Pear, Honey, Sorbet and Dutch Blue (retired)
  • CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Banner pieces
  • CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Font
  • Cricut Font and Basic Shapes - Flower

No comments: