Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend

My Thanksgiving weekend was great. It was wonderful to get away from the dusty office for a few days.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Dad's again. My, what a long way we have come when we think that 30 people is a small turn-out! Now that Dad has a computer, we were able to take a group photo and print it right away. It was fun to be able to see it and share it with everyone.

Friday I hosted a big "project" day at my rec room. I invited my friends, family and customers over to work on whatever craft projects they wanted. Some worked on their Christmas cards and gifts, I taught my niece (Leah) how to knit and I worked on Joshua's quilt. (Hopefully that child doesn't read my blog!)

Saturday I finished piecing the quilt top together and took it over to Candace's. She helped me to pin it to the backing so that I can start quilting it. Rick and Joshua cleaned out the shed!!! It was a very productive day.

Sunday was church and relaxation day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been downright prolicfic (sp) this month. Just catching up on my reading. Sounds like life is good with you, as it is with me. Had 12 at my place for Thanksgiving and had a ball. I do about 90% of the cooking and always enjoy it. Have a good week and good luck on finising the Book Of Mormon, and I hope the remodeling is over.
Justaman (DD)