Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year

It finally feels like a new year and things are starting to settle back into what we call "normal." While Joshua doesn't go back to school until the 9th (lucky duck), seminary started back yesterday, which means we're back to the 5:30 alarm and early morning walks. It actually felt really good to walk yesterday. It was foggy and cold and refreshing. Of course I don't want to hog all the early morning fun to myself, so we're also back to the "every other day schedule." Today was hubby's turn for the 5:30 alarm.

Knitting class started back up tonight and just in time too. I was starting to feel a little "ho hum" about my knitting, but now I'm on fire and ready to get back at it. I love my class and all the fun women in it. We have a great time.

Today I'm sending out my fun new email newsletter to my customers. I think it turned out pretty good. Karen and I have decided to work on them together throughout the year. That sounds so much easier than doing it all myself.

Well I better run. My to do list is calling my name.

No comments: