Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stormy Weather


My dear readers from other parts of the country often laugh at what we call "weather," but since I'm a San Diegan, my description is a little different. Today we had "weather" and I completely missed it. I even heard that we had raindrops falling from the sky!



When I walked out of church I could feel the heavy moisture in the air. I could smell wet pavement. I looked around and I saw a few wet spots. Hey, no fair! It rained and I missed it. Rumor has it that there was a huge downpour. That'll teach me to go to class. I think I should've ditched with all the other people that witnessed the "event."


But all is not lost. Joshua had a fireside to attend tonight so I decided to go for a walk at the nearby lake instead of driving back and forth all night. It was windy and stormy so I got my little weather "fix."


No comments: