Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Two of Spook Fest....

I am still.....having camera issues. As in, my camera is broken so I have to borrow Joshua's. He let's me borrow it, but I don't have instant access to it at all times, so today I resorted to using my camera phone.



I had sooo much fun making this and it went together in minutes! This started out as a simple wood piece (2 3/4 x 7 1/8). I just glued my paper directly to the wood. Easy, Peasy!! So easy...that I'm already dreaming up a Thanksgiving and Christmas one! The best part? The kit for this is only $2. How cool is that? Leave a comment or email me if you want one!

Close To My Heart Supplies:
Enchanted Paper Pack
Spooky Smiles
Autumn Terracotta Ink
Black Ink
Chocolate Ink
Sponged with Pansy Purple Ink

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is so cute! I want one. It will look so cute on my front porch. I think my daycare families will love seeing at drop off/pick up times. :)