Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wishes #6 Simply Said

I'm working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence Program.  One pattern at a time, in order...and today we're on pattern number 6.  To see all the other Wishes posts simply click on the word Wishes Project in the sidebar under labels.  Ready to purchase your own copy and play along?  Email me to place your order or visit my website and order online.

Ooops, it looks like I never posted this...dang...now they're out of order. 

This is a clean and simple pattern and I kept it that way because I needed to make quite a few Thank You cards for the holidays.  These cards fit in #10 envelopes with a little room left over. 



Supplies Used:
Paper is from a retired Paper Pack (sorry, using up some of my stash!)
D1361 Thank You
Chocolate Ink
Chocolate Mini-Medleys (Retired)

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a lovely card! I love how well it balances - the pattern paper is just wonderful and I wouldn't have thought of that particular stripe - but it really works! Great job!