- I rode the first half of the ride with a flat tire.
- My chain came off on the rolly polly hills that seemed like they'd never end (I'm sure it was because I wasn't shifting properly)
- We rode up "Mt. Everest" (Joshua's nickname for the never ending hill on a crazy busy street)
- Tony thought we were going 20 miles round trip. Surprise, surpise.. it was 20 miles one way!
- I was at the back, working my butt off to just try and keep sight of everyone else.
I guess I loved it because I pushed myself farther than I thought I could go AND it was breathtakingly beautiful. (I didn't take enough pictures to do it justice)
Well, my memories of the ride this time are quite different; even though there was a mix-up about the route and we ended up on the crazy, busy street on the first half of the ride. At least it was downhill this time. Joshua quickly gave us a new route home. No way were we climbing "Mt. Everest" in traffic again. LOL.
- It was easy peasy!!
- Most of the time I was relaxing and hanging out with our newbie riders.
- Instead of pedaling like a mad woman to keep up, I was spinning easily and reminding myself to slow down!
- Those rolly polly hills that worked me over last time? They were so much fun! My favorite part of the ride!
- Instead of being thrilled to be done... I was kind of sad it was over.