Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 2010 SOTM Blog Hop!

Woo Hoo!! It's blog hop day.  I can't wait to see what everyone created.

If you came here from Jill Lucas' blog, you're on the right path.

This month we are featuring D1443 Share the Magic (set of 12)  I love, love, love this stamp set.  Maybe it's because I have always loved a good coloring book and these images remind me of coloring book images. Or maybe it's because they remind me of those fun Christmas Cartoons/Specials...  All I know is I love them and they make me happy!!

I am having a blast designing projects for this year's Santa's Workshops, so I was really excited to start playing with this set.  I used a cardboard cd holder to create a fun gift.  You can slip a gift card, gift certificates, movie tickets or candy into the little pocket.  Even with all the coloring, this little gift went together super quick!!

I stamped the trees on one of the printed papers in the Mistletoe paper pack.


Supplies Used:
  • D1443 Share the Magic (October 2010 Stamp of the Month)
  • X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack
  • Cardboard CD holder
  • Prismacolor colored Pencils
  • Desert Sand Ink (sponged edges)
  • Black Ink

Need Colored Pencil tips?  Check out the video tutorial I did. 
Now it's time to hop on over to Misty Jackson's blog to see what she came up with.

16 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Looks great! The snowman is just perfect in front of the three trees.

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

So cute. Love the card layout and the format of the images!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

so cute

Haley D. said...

What a lovely package for a gift!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Cindy Appleman said...

Oh my,love this card!!

Amy Pitts said...

This is so pretty!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh wow, love your project!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

What can I say besides "oh WOW". I love it! Great job!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card, I love how you used the Mistletoe paper!

Melissa said...

What a cute gift! Nice job!

Wendy Coffman said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!

Kathleen said...

This CD Holder is totally darling!! So cute!!

Debra said...

Very pretty!

retiree3 said...

Love the gift box!