Monday, January 31, 2011

February 2011 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the February 2011 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! 
If you came here from Toni's Blog, you're on the right path.


I love this stamp set and I am sure you are going to see a ton of brilliant ideas!  I only wish I had had enough time to make a fraction of the things I thought of to do with this set.

You can use each stamp individually as a focal point on your page or card or try repeating them to create a unique background!  Using our inks you can create a background to go with any color scheme.  What a great stamp set for a wedding!!  Create cards, favors, scrapbook pages....

Have I convinced you that you need this set?  Contact your consultant to order yours today.




Now hop on over to Beth's Blog to see what wonderful creations she has come up with.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun cards! Love that Mayberry paper!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Awesome Dawn! I SO know what you mean about wishing you had the time to create all the things that were in your head. I am SO there!

Tamytha said...

Very pretty cards!

Debbie said...

Love the cards and colors

Angela said...

I love these! I'll need to scraplift the last one for my workshop if you don't mind. :o)

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Card.

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very Nice Cards.

Krista Ritskes said...

Simple and sweet, perfect.

Haley D. said...

Pretty and sweet cards!

Mary Eisen said...

Love both cards!