Saturday, April 07, 2012

CTMH Pemberley Card Workshop

I am so excited to finally share the details on my Pemberley Card Workshop!  Not only did I have a blast creating these cards, but I finally worked out all the details for my long-distance buddies.  Now you can participate too!!


There are three options:

1) RSVP for my workshop (4/14/12) and reserve a kit for $10
2) Purchase a kit and pick it up at my house in Lakeside, CA $10
3) Purchase a Kit to be mailed to a US Address $13

*Please note, workshop attendees are welcome to pay at the workshop or via the paypal button below, but you MUST reserve your kit!! 

Kit Includes:
  • All papers and embellishments to create 6 cards (includes envelopes)
  • Link to My video with tips for assembling
  • Stamped flower image for 6x6 card

You can customize your cards by using stamped phrases from your own collection or order the ones I featured on my website.

I will start mailing kits on Friday, April 13, 2012.


Pemberley Card Workshop

1 comment:

Wendy Coffman said...

So pretty - love that Pemberly paper!