Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CTMH Footloose Summer Banner Workshop and Catalog Unveiling

Woo Hoo!  There is going to be so much excitement at this month's workshop that I'm not sure we're going to be able to handle it!!

I am featuring the Footloose paper pack and I have a ton of adorable samples that will give you great ideas for creating your own "Luau" party, summer scrapbook pages and fun cards.  In addition, I have talked my buddy Genie into coming to give us a hula lesson!  So pull out those Hawaiin shirts and come join the fun.

But wait, that's not all!  I have all the artwork I created featuring the La Bell Vie Paper Pack and the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge too....AND....new catalogs.

This is the time to bring a friend and check everything out.  Can't make it?  Contact me to schedule your own workshop, gathering or online party!  I would love to help you earn FREE product.

Here's a picture of the banner project.





No comments: