Friday, January 11, 2013

Doodle Fun #2

Happy Friday - It's time to share another one of my doodles from my composition books for school.  I created this one when I was trying to decide whether to go back to school or not.


  • Would I have time?  
  • What would I have to give up?  
  • Can we afford it?  
  • Is this the right program for me?  
  • Is it worth driving to Chula Vista?
  • Should I wait and see if they get enough people to run the program closer to home?
During this time I read Doctrine and Covenants 6:36
"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."  I created my doodle while I pondered the things I was afraid of and it helped me to make my decision.  I absolutely LOVE the program I am doing and I am so glad that I didn't let fear get in my way.





No comments: