Thursday, January 03, 2013

Valentine Blocks featuring CTMH Whoo's Your Valentine

Here's one of the workshop projects available for my January 12th workshop.  I cut the boxes and letters with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge and stamped the letters using the Chevron background stamp that I featured in the video I posted yesterday.





Products Featured:
  • Paper - Ruby, Blush and Black
  • Ink - Blush
  • Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp set
  • Black Tulle
  • Polka Dot ribbon (unknown source)


You can create your own adorable papercrafts with the Whoo's Your Valentine Kit. The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes and the D-Size Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp set. When you order $35 from the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book, you can purchase the Whoo's Your Valentine Kit for only $10 ($40 value!).  Hop on over to my website to order yours today!. 

Here's a great video from Close To My Heart about the Whoo's Your Valentine Kit.



1 comment:

Created by Kathi said...

Pinned your cute blocks! Thanks for sharing... also you could decorate the back side for christmas and put NOEL on it.. or something else that is 4 letters... saw that on Pinterest ;) Kathi