Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sneak Peek at the May National Scrapbooking Month Special - Dream Pop

I took a little time out from making our Harlem Shake - Scrapbook Style video, to actually create some samples, at our team retreat last weekend.  I brought the Dream Pop paper and some coordinating accessories and inks and set out to see how many different things I could make.

I figured that since I'm going to tempt you with a sneak peek at this special, I might as well go all out and share my little bakery treats!


I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and my Cricut Expression to create these adorable treats.  The pie box is cut at 6" and the cupcake is cut at 5 1/2". I love how perfectly the Colonial White Rosette Ribbon goes with them!  The little bow on top of the pie box is cut on the cricut too.  I kept the design sweet and simple so that you could easily make a bunch of them for your next party!

This is just the beginning!!!  I made a ton of samples and will be featuring them over the next couple of weeks so make sure to check back often or subscribe to my blog.

How can you get the Dream Pop Paper Pack?
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35 in May (valued at $19.95 retail)! This exclusive paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that were specifically designed for this promotion only—you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing! Also, consider hosting this month: Hostesses receive one paper packet free with qualifying May Gathering sales totals of $400 or more.

So "POP" on over to my website starting May 1st to get your own "Dream Pop" paper pack!!

No comments: