Monday, November 03, 2014

Artfully Sent - N Key - Love Bug

As soon as I flipped through the Artfully Sent cartridge book the first time, I knew the "N" key was going to be a favorite!!!  I love that little Love Bug and I am sure I am going to keep looking for reasons to use it.




The first card I decided to cut was the "Pop-Up" Card.  I used the Explore for mine, but on the other cricut machines you would use the "N" key to cut the outside of the card and the "N/Shift" to cut the pop-up insert.  Then you will cut the Love Bug using the Icon Key and the "n" and the "N/Shift."



I cut the "Love Bug" saying twice. Once with solid Lagoon and once with the printed paper.  Then I trimmed the flower with my scissors and layered it.




I cut an extra Love Bug for the outside of my card and repeated the pattern paper on the front to tie it all together.  I love, love, love this card.  My husband loved it so much that he asked me to create one for his Dad.  On his Dad's card I cut the numbers that represented his birthday (73) and added them to the hood, ala Herbie. LOL






Products Used:

X7184B Chalk It Up Paper Packet



Z3017 Artfully Sent Collection (Birthday saying is included on one of the stamp sets)


Z1792 Awards Dimensional Elements

All items available for purchase at www.stamptildawn.ctmh.com





No comments: