One of the fun features on the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is the pocket card key!! The pocket cards are designed to be cut to fit the Picture My Life sheet protectors for quick and easy scrapbook fun...but they can be OH SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Use them as mattes on scrapbook pages
- Fold them in half to create bag toppers
- Write a little note on them and tuck them into lunches
- Add them to a card base and make a card
- And much, much more....
Today I experimented to the pocket cards on the "9" key and the "R" key
On card number 1 - I trimmed the bicycle pocket card and layered onto a white card base, then I added the saying from the "R" pocket card and added a ribbon. Quick, easy and fun!
Remember that bicycle from card number 1? Well I took the pieces, added them to a piece of White Daisy Cardstock and created another card! The "Hello" stamp is from the Artfully Sent Cricut Bundle and comes with the cartridge!!
And last but not least, I used the rest of the pocket card with the saying, to create one more card.
And there you have it... I cut two pocket cards out of a piece of cardstock from the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals pack and made three quick and easy greeting cards....and I still had quite a bit of paper left.
- Z2031 Paper Fundamentals - Enchantement Assortment
- X254 Cards and Envelopes - White Daisy
- Z3017 Cricut Artfully Sent Collection
- Miscellaneous Ribbon
You can order all of these products at stamptildawn.ctmh.com