Thursday, August 20, 2015

CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge Rose Card

Uh oh....bad blogger here!!  I wrote a bunch of posts and never scheduled them to publish!!  Well, get ready for a bunch of new content coming your way, because I have an obsession... with the NEW CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge!!!!!




This rose is actually two pieces!  I cut the base in white, then cut the flower in Sunset.  I wanted to use my adorable polka-dot paper from the Zoe paper packet sparingly (I think I need it for more projects!!!!) so I just laid a piece on top of the leaves and hand cut around it.  


Products Used:
  • Zoe Paper Pack
  • Artistry Cricut Cartridge
  • Topiary Ink
  • S1508 Framed - August Stamp of the Month

You can order all of your Close To My Heart supplies on my website



1 comment:

Merodraws said...

Loved readiing this thank you