Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Watercolor Wednesday - Use your stamp pads!!

Hello there and welcome to another Watercolor Wednesday!!  This week I am sharing how you can use your stamp pads to watercolor.  I love this technique because I often feel color challenged.  What colors go together??  How do you know for sure?  Well if you want to match your Lagoon paper, why not pull out your Lagoon stamp pad?

This technique will work with your dye based stamp pads.  I love the new CTMH stamp pads because the lid comes completely off and then it's almost like a mini paint pallette!




You can order your stamp pads directly from my site!  Click Here  

Please note that the new pads are only available in a small assortment of colors at the time that I am writing this blog post.  Be sure to select the pads that say "New" next to them and look like the ones featured in the video. and the picture below.




No comments: