Tuesday, September 06, 2016

DIY Gold and Silver Acetate Boxes for Cookies and Gifts

I absolutely love to personalize the gifts I give by dressing them up with pretty cards and boxes.  Even better when I can DIY my own box or bag to perfectly fit!!

My hostess last week makes the most AMAZING cookies so when I was planning the projects to share at her party, I knew I had to share something fun that she could use to package her cookies.  (Please note - I'm not a baker, I imagine cookies will be put in food safe bags first.)

I used the new Fundamentals All About Gold acetate sheets to create these quick and easy boxes and now I am addicted and I keep coming up with more cool ways of using these sheets (stay tuned!!)

Here's a video to show you how to make them.  I've included measurements below.





DIY Acetate Box Measurements

Buy Your All About Gold Acetate Here

Top/Bottom - Cardstock
4.25"x 4.25"
Score at 11/16 from each edge.

Acetate Middle
You can choose any height.
Samples are 4" x 11.5" and 6" x 11.5"
Score along 11" side at 2.75", 5.5". 8.25" and 11"

Embellishments
Z3260 Thin Cuts - Hearts
Flower Market Cricut Cartridge - Buy Your Cartridge Here 







No comments: