Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bunnies, bunnies...everywhere... Another fun RHR Retreat!

Once again we had a fabulous weekend at Rabbit Hill Ranch!  I drove up Thursday evening so that I could get things set up and then my guests began arriving on Friday morning around 9am.  We stayed Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then checked out at 2pm on Monday.  It was still hard to leave, even after having an extra long weekend there!

I'm catching up on sleep and editing my photos so that I can share them all with you and show you all the fun we had.

One of my favorite parts is the opportunity to relax and create.  I brought along my cricut and prepped items for my upcoming Cricut and Flower classes at Foothills Adult School and I played with the adorable February Stamp of the Month.  It was so easy to come up with bunny ideas when I was surrounded by bunnies at Rabbit Hill Ranch!

We asked the owner if she knew how many bunnies were hidden in the decor on the property and she said she has never counted but there must by over 500!!  There are bunnies in the paintings and there are ceramic bunnies and there are bunnies on the plates and the cups...  I don't blame her for not counting!

Well here is one of the sweet bunny cards I created while I was hanging with my buds at Rabbit Hill Ranch.



Products Used:

  • X7218B Dreamin Big Paper Pack
  • S1702 Easter Bunny (only available February 2017)
  • Watercolor Pencils 
  • 3174 - Blending Pen
You can order your Close To My Heart products on my retail Site.


No comments: