Monday, June 12, 2017

CTMH June Stamp of the Month Hello Foxy


I have been having so much fun playing with the June Stamp of the Month - Hello Foxy.  Not only are the foxes super adorable, but I love the flower wreath too.  This set is one of those versatile ones that you can use all year long for a variety of projects.


Busy Life Tip:
It seems like I'm always running around at the last minute and I love to include a handstamped note, card or tag when I'm dropping things off, delivering orders or returning things I've borrowed.  So, whenever I come up with a sweet and simple idea like this bag, I quickly stamp and assemble a few of them.  That way I can just glue them on a bag or punch a hole in the top and make it a tag and I'm done.


Items used for this project:



You can purchase the Close To My Heart items featured on my retail website.

Want to hear about my workshops, sales, and new tutorials?  Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter.


No comments: