Tuesday, April 09, 2024

And I'm BACK to Blogging

 Hello Blog Friends! Just a quick note to let you know that I am bringing back the blog! 

Why did I stop blogging?

  • Times change. 
  • Business changes. 
  • Social media changes.
  • Life changes
    • I earned my bachelor degree in Web Design and Development
    • I moved my blog to a WordPress site and then lost the new posts. Oops!
    • Changed careers - I'm now an Instructional Designer for a community college
    • My Mom passed away
    • The pandemic
    • Earned my Master of Education in Learning and Technology
    • My Dad passed away
    • And most recently, Close To My Heart is ceasing operations. I will be with Stampin' Up! starting May 1, 2024.

While all those incredible things were happening, I found that I had to be more intentional about where I spent my time. I found it difficult to prepare content for my Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram and YouTube.

And now, times are changing again! I have a wonderful following on a variety of platforms (including TikTok) and I want to make sure that I have a place that is independent of the social media platforms so that I can continue to provide content, regardless of what those platforms may do in the future. 

Also, I missed this! 

My initial goal is three posts a week. Hold me to it!!

No comments: