Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Card Organizer Kit - So easy and fun!!

Last week I was looking through all of the online only items on my Stampin' Up! website and I stumbled upon the Card Organizer Kit. I could not believe it was only $25. I remember creating my own organizer years ago. It took a ton of cardstock and was a very labor intensive and expensive project to use for a workshop. I immediately knew what a great deal this kit was for the book alone. Then I noticed that it also included the supplies to make 12 cards. Sold!

I fully expected to want to level up the cards that were included in the kit, but the floral card is beautiful and I love that the kit included sequins. The simple look of the second card makes it work well for the males on my list. I think they would look great if you add some ephemera, balloons or cupcakes, but I would absolutely send them out the way they are. 

Here's a quick video I created to show how fun this kit is. 




No comments: