Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tune In Meets Bundle meets Full of Life DSP



My buddy Gail and I were well known at Close To My Heart for a while for our goofy shenanigans that we called "The Dawn and Gail Show." We did quick little one-minute videos with updates from Conventions and our road trip adventures. We also ended up interviewing many VIPs, including:
  • Monica Wihongi - President of Close To My Heart
  • Pierre Gelinas and Brian Holman (VPs - I think. I don't remember titles. haha)
  • Stacy Julian
We ended up with a fun fan club and self-appointed "security" when people started sneaking in when we were recording. 

Gail and I have begun entertaining our team with our videos again so when I saw the Tune In stamp set in the catalog, I knew I had to buy it. The TV is very similar to the logo I created for the Dawn and Gail show swag. 

Good News is that the Tune In stamp and die bundle is one of the many bundles that are on sale for an additional 10% off June 5 - 30, 2024. Such a deal!! I've linked the products at the bottom of this post.


Tips and Ideas:
  • Add dimension to your die cuts by using your Stampin' Blends or alcohol marker to fill in some of the areas on the die cuts.
  • I used up some of my stash of Close To My Heart two-toned cardstock. I love how you can tear the paper to expose the white core.
  • Try adding black stitch lines around your card or on the designer series paper.









No comments: