Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Office Product Junkie



You may have to click the picture to see the index tabs

I am an office product junkie. I love pens and pencils and folders and labelers and paper and.... You get the idea. I consider myself to be knowledgeable on office products, and yet, I never even knew these existed. How did I function without them? I just had to a do a project where I put together 15 folders with 8 tabs each and I'm still loving these little things!!!

Everywhere I look I see things that need these little indexes. You can use a sponge to activate the glue, but they don't even taste bad if you have to lick them!

Pictured above, I used them to index my new catalog. I marked all the key categories that I have to turn to all the time... Paper kits, blocks, alphabet stamps, accessories etc.

Why did I put them on the bottom?

Ahh... I put a lot of thought into my placement. I didn't want to put them on the side because the catalog is already wider than a piece of paper. So that left the top or the bottom. They were easier to read and grab when they were on the bottom...so the bottom it is....

Can you just imagine the scrapping possibilities?

No comments: