Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting Ready for National Stamping Month!


The New Catalog is here and I've been frantically working on fun samples and surprises for my customers! The card above is what I made using some of the leftover pieces from the National Stamping Month card kit special!!! Wait until you see the 16 cards that you're supposed to make.

And...I've been busy making baby shower gifts. All of the sudden it's baby central around here. I had to wait until I gave away the gift so here's a little peek at the tag book album I made for Sara and baby Kylee. It turned out so cute and I had so much fun making it!! Now all the new mommy has to do after Kylee arrives...is add some adorable pictures and then show them to all of us at work!



1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh I love the colors in the kit, haven't ordered mine yet but I heard the kit looked much better in person then the flyer. Thanks for sharing a sneak peek!