Monday, August 03, 2009

Maisy and the August Make and Take

What a fun weekend! We added a new member to our family. Meet Maisy.....

I have been wanting a dog FOREVER, but with an allergic hubby and an allergic son....it has to be just the right kind of dog. Well a good friend needed to find a home for her little one. We brought her home to try it out for the weekend and we didn't give her back! She immediately wormed her way into our hearts. She is such a sweetie!

Since I needed to stay home and doggy-sit, I got lots of stamping done. So much, that I have posts ready to go for the whole week!!

I'm still playing with the August Stamp of the Month. I love how versatile this set is! Here's a cute little box I made. White cardstock, completely decorated with stamps. It's been a long time since I've made something without texture paper. These stamps are so fun, I didn't need to do any layering!


Like the project? Wanna make one? Come to my crop on on August 22nd and you can make one for yourself. It's the free make and take for the day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Dawn, Maisy is sooo cute!! I hope you have MANY happy years together!!