Monday, August 31, 2009

September Stamp of the Month - Blop Hop

It's Blog Hop time again!! Get ready to be inspired by all of the wonderful creations featuring September's Stamp of the Month - Treasures.



Treasures is a set of 13 stamps and is only available from your Close To My Heart consultant from September 1-30. If you're my customer or you need a consultant, check out all the details about this month's stamp of the month on my website StampTilDawn. Feel free to leave me a comment or email me if you have any questions! I'm great at helping you maximize your rewards and benefits!!

If you came here from Cindy Leek you are on the right path!

Now on to the fun....

Since September is National Stamping Month I thought I'd take a step back in time and feature some Random Stamping! Random stamping is a great way to create your own unique background paper to use for scrapbooks or cards and this set is perfect for it.

Start with your largest image and the color you want to be most prominent.




Then fill in with some of the smaller images and sayings.


Add more interest by sponging in some color



Now that you have your gorgeous paper ready, you can cut it up to make a variety of projects. Here are a few things I whipped up.







I hope you enjoyed this stop on the hop! Be sure to subscribe to my blog and leave me comments. I love comments!!!!

Next stop is Barbara Harris

Broken Link? Lost on the Hop? Here's a complete list of participants.
Jena DeVries
Nona Davenport
Katy Donaldson
Cibele Glazer
Laura Dame
Lori Leng
Jamia Bankhead
Melissa Laverty
Pamela OConnor
Sheila Bennett
Adeline E. Brill
Wendy Kessler
Beth Naumann
Barbra Otten
Terrie Dodd
Judy Burger
Jessica Booth
Leisa Hubley
Helen Onulak
Debra Van Patten
Juli Clark
Sarita Schraeder
Michelle Robinson
Maricar Harris
Antoinette Herrin
Kathleen Androlewicz
Cindy Leek
Dawn Heuft
Barbara Harris
Alanna Moses
Laurie Levnik
Tanya David
Karen Norman
Jan Moxey
Tammy Lea Pinchard
Paige Dolecki
Kelly Triggs
Sherry Thompson
Deb Young
Nancy Ball
Chris Shouse
Dawn Ross
Brae Montgomery
Laurie R Newton
Haley Dyer
Carol Taggio
Amy McVey
Carla Ironside
Jen Rubio
Kristie Horness-Herdener
Jill Lucas
Wanda Riley
Miranda Kurz
Jody Gustafson
Susan Brooks
Kami Welter
Jennifer Patrick
Julia Menssen
Shannon Pelletier
Linda Shewchuk
Brenda Harmless
Donni Alvarenga
Nancy Brown
Traci Godbee
Pam Klassen
Lori Miller
Kimberly Smith
Caren Goldsein
Misty Jackson

13 comments:

Wendy K. said...

That paper is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the random stamping. WOW!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your random-stamping turned out wonderful. The colors you used are great.

Carla said...

WOW!! Love your random stamping!

Barbara said...

Sorry.....I scheduled my post to show at 1:00AM this morning....but it didn't post on time....I had to manually post it....sorry
It's up now though....PLEASE VISIT ME....PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE...
www.paper-creations117.blogspot.com
And I love your random stamping...it's beautiful. It's one of my favorite techniques..lol

Linda Shewchuk said...

love the random stamping, beautiful cards created from it!

Nancy said...

I love your cards and the colors you used.
Very fallish!!!

Cindy said...

Great work! Just love it!

Bren Yule said...

Hey Missy, very nice...love to see you trying new things! love all the texture! Smashing!

Jena said...

Wow, you did an amazing job stamping your paper - great cards! TFS!

Haley D. said...

Your random stamping technique is simply stunning. Thanks for the inspiration (and the tutorial).

Patty said...

So pretty!

Lauren said...

Loved your cards!! Thanks for sharing!