Monday, November 30, 2009

December Blog Hop/Day 2 Christmas Blitz

Well it's Day 2 of my Christmas Blog Blitz AND it's time for the Stamp of the Month blog hop so I combined the two for todays idea....
If you arrived here from Cibelle's blog, you're on the right track. Check out what I have to share, then scroll down to the bottom to see who's next on the list. Enjoy!!
This month we are featuring December's Stamp of the Month - D1378 Notice the Details.
You can pick up an inexpensive little calendar at a variety of places this time of year. I like the ones with big calendars inside and plenty of room to write. (I'm kind of picky that way....and I write big....) I think Gail ordered this one from Current....

See...the inside has a BIG calendar... It's not all squished onto one side of the page...





Now it's time to personalize it!


Products Used:
Stamps - D1378 Notice the Details. It would be really cute to use the little arrow and the other stamps in the set to stamp on the calendar too!!
Inks - Cocoa, Sorbet and Tulip
Paper - X7100B Perfect Day

Great stocking stuffer or gift for a co-worker!


Now hop on over to Karen's blog to see what she has come up with.

And be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 3 of the Christmas Blog Blitz...you'll never look at take-out containers the same way again.

12 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Dawn -

Very cute! Great holiday gift!

Paige

Michelle Nist said...

I definitely need a calendar that is the WHOLE space!! :) Cute project - TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love those little calendars! FUN project!

Lori said...

Very cute. Love that calendar.

Jena said...

Fun project - TFS!

Carla said...

Cute project!!

Lori Miller said...

Nice work!

Cindy said...

Great job....I was looking at these calendars and wondering what I could do with them...now I know! :o)

Krista Ritskes said...

Perfect way to decorate that little calendar!

Cibele Glazer said...

Great idea and perfect timing for holiday gift giving!

Nalazoo said...

Great gift idea for the holidays!

Wendy K. said...

Very nice!