Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CTMH New Product Blog Hop

The Summer 2010 catalog goes live on May 1st so we thought we'd get you excited by sharing some artwork featuring new products.  Woo Hoo!  Lots of cute stuff.  I'm so humbled to be right after Tresa on the blog hop.  She does some amazing work!!

The first thing I ordered is the Cherry-O Workshop on the Go Kit because that's the one I'm featuring at my workshop in May.  Today I'm just going to show you one little card I made with some of my extra papers, because I have a feeling Cherry-O will be making many appearances on this little hop of ours....

So here's #16 Cityscape on my wishes project. 

Products Used:
G1008 Cherry-O Workshop on the Go
Tulip, Sweet Leaf and Chocolate Ink

My good friend Candace loaned me her Passages Paper Kit so I could share a different kit with you....and I absolutely fell in love with this paper and the wonderful saying in the stamp set!!  I've been holding on to my My Creations Journal because I wasn't sure how I wanted to decorate it... and then I started playing with this set.  How perfect!!


The little card in the picture is Wishes #19 Simple Strip.  I just love the simplicity of the card and can see sending it to someone as encouragement when they are working on trying something new.

Last up is Wishes #17 Pieced Together.  It's hard to tell in the picture but I wrinkled and distressed all of the layers to give this a vintage look/feel...



Products Used:
Passages Level 2 Paper Pack
C1408 Live Inspired Stamp Set
Ink: Cocoa and Brown Bag (a new fav...I haven't really used it much before!)

Well I hope you enjoyed my creations. Next up on the hop is Kimberly

8 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love your journal and cards. They ar beautiful!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh I love your little journal. Adorable!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your Journal looks great. That is a really nice sentiment.

Carla said...

Great projects Dawn!

Nalazoo said...

I love the Live Inspired stamp set - I'm sure it's one I'm going to use a LOT. The Passages papers have so many possibilities. And...Cherry-O - always a smile! Great job!

Tresa Black said...

I haven't even broken into this pack. Your projects are gorgeous, makes me want to get crafting!

Haley D. said...

Fab projects!

Wendy K. said...

Very nice projects!