Monday, April 26, 2010

It's a Miracle....

That I'm finally posting...hahaha!!  But seriously, Close To My Heart's National Scrapbook Month Kit is called Miracle and lucky for me, I have good friends and customers that have been playing with this cool kit!

My good friend and fellow consultant Candace, used the kit to create 12 beautiful cards, then she loaned them to me to display at my workshop.  (We all love working smarter, not harder by sharing samples!)

Tammy came to my workshop and was inspired by the cards so she used my unopened kit, ordered me a new one and created cards very similar to Candace's. 


I drew the cutting diagram on the computer and added a few instructions so that Candace and I can give the handout to everyone who purchases the Miracle kits from us.  Fun, fun, fun... (See....she did the creative stuff, I did the computer stuff...it's a match made in heaven. hahaha!)

Email me or visit my website for details on how to get your own Miracle Kit.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

These are beautiful. I have the kit now all I need is your diagrams. Do you ever wonder why CTMH comes out with these kits that you wish would go on forever? I hate to use them up cuz I know they will be gone. I love this paper. I have never opened my tickled pink kits, because they will be forever gone once I do.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card, love them all!

Lauren said...

All the cards came out so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! What color inks did she use on the butterflies?

budletsmom said...

Wow these are so cute - Tammy did a great job as usual - love Candices as well. Now I have to decide what to do with my kit.