Welcome to the September 2010 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you came here from Michelle Loncar's blog, you're on the right path! This month we are featuring D1442 Thriller (Set of 9).
Ok, true confessions here...Many, many, many are sooo excited about this set. Me? Not so much. Good thing I "have" to use the stamp of the months in order to participate in this hop because I found myself starting to like this set, the more I played with it. That vampire guy is kind of cute. I love the sayings!!! And I love the little heart, crown and fleur de lis.... and the skulls....well, it's hard to find them too scary or creepy when you see their heart eye patch. LOL...
- Sponge Sunny Yellow ink on your cardstock before you stamp the image in black
- Use colored pencils to add color to pumpkin and white on vampire
- Tear paper around saying to add a more creepy look...then sponge with black ink
Sponge edges around skull so that the skull stands out more
- Black Ink
- Colored Pencils
- Sunny Yellow and Black Stamp Pads
- X7129B Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack
- D1442 Thriller
Now it's time to hop on over to see what Jody Burger created....I hope it's not too scary.....