Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the September 2010 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  If you came here from Michelle Loncar's blog, you're on the right path! This month we are featuring D1442 Thriller (Set of 9). 

Ok, true confessions here...Many, many, many are sooo excited about this set.  Me?  Not so much.  Good thing I "have" to use the stamp of the months in order to participate in this hop because I found myself starting to like this set, the more I played with it.  That vampire guy is kind of cute.  I love the sayings!!!  And I love the little heart, crown and fleur de lis.... and the skulls....well, it's hard to find them too scary or creepy when you see their heart eye patch. LOL...

 

Stamping Tips:
  • Sponge Sunny Yellow ink on your cardstock before you stamp the image in black
  • Use colored pencils to add color to pumpkin and white on vampire
  • Tear paper around saying to add a more creepy look...then sponge with black ink 

Stamping Tips:
Sponge edges around skull so that the skull stands out more

Supply List:
  • Black Ink
  • Colored Pencils
  • Sunny Yellow and Black Stamp Pads
  • X7129B Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack
  • D1442 Thriller
Now it's time to hop on over to see what Jody Burger created....I hope it's not too scary.....

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love both cards. The Hooligan papers are great for this set!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

VERY nice creations!

Nancy said...

Great Cards!!!

Nalazoo said...

I'm not a big fan of Halloween either...and like you found myself liking the images the more I played with them. Great job!

Scrappy Caren said...

I am also not a huge Halloween fan and was not initially in love with this set, but the more artwork I see the more I like it. Both your cards are great.

Vicki and Don said...

I'm liking this set more and more with every project I'm seeing! Great job! TFS

Laurie said...

Love both of your cards!

Corina said...

Very cute!