Friday, October 08, 2010

Halloween Treats and Tutorial Link Party

Ok, I have to make this quick... I'm on my lunch...   I'm participating in a link party on Tresa's blog.  Today's theme is tutorials.  Read her post and then start enjoying all the fun tutorials that are posted.

Check out the cupcakes that my upline (Bren Yule) made for our unit meeting!  Aren't they just ghoulish?  I'm whipping up a batch tonight for tomorrow's crop/workshop.  Hope to see you there!!


Thank you to everyone who has told me how much they enjoyed the tutorials I did recently.  I'm working out the bugs and almost ready to record a few more...AND...heads up to my long distance customers.  I'll be creating some great videos of some of my projects and kits I'm doing for the Santa's Workshops!!  So stay tuned.  You too, can join the fun!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Had a great time today at the crop...Thanks! The cupcakes tasted as good as they look too! :)

Linda Wirschem said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! How do you make the faces on the marshmellow?