Sunday, October 31, 2010

November SOTM Blog Hop!

Welcome to the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  If you came here from Angela Tutton's blog, you're on the right path.  This month we are featuring D1444 A Little Thanks (Set of 16). 

I love this set.  It has so many sayings that are perfect for cards and I love the little shapes around some of them... AND.. I think EVERYONE needs a great thank you set.  We all need to spread a little gratitude around. :-) 




I've seen a couple of renditions of this cute little pumpkin treat bag/box around the blogosphere and I just loved it so I created my own rendition. 


Edited to add:  I found the link to the original pumpkin basket with the tutorial that I saw. 
Thank you for the inspiration Debbie!

Supplies Used:
  • Scallop Circle - cricut
  • Leaves - D1371 Many Thanks
  • Paper - Autumn Terracotta, Colonial White, Chocolate
  • Inks - Olive, Barn Red and Chocolate
  • I embossed the pumpkin on the Big Shot

I filled these bags with M&M's and planned to use them for Halloween, but that never happened so I decided to see if I could use them for the Blog Hop... I started out with the folded flower and the little saying and it just needed something....as soon as I added the leaf I had laying on the table... I absolutely loved it!  So cute.  It looks like a sunflower.  I'm sure this idea could be used year round with different colors of M&M's!!



Supplies Used:
D1371 Many Thanks
Inks:  Olive and Barn Red
Paper: Colonial White and Scraps from the Grace Paper Pack

I hope you've enjoyed my creations! Now it's time to hop on over to Brae Montgomery's Blog to see what she has created.

16 comments:

Angela said...

That is ADORABLE Dawn!! I love your Halloween costumes too!

Michelle said...

So very cute!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Both projects are adorable! TFS!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

very nice. Love all the ideas!

Teri Baxter said...

Very cute projects! Love them!

Cindy Appleman said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the scallop basket! I am going to have to try that for sure!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great projects - the pumpkin and the flower are both so cute.

Krista Ritskes said...

So cute! Everything.

Doreen said...

I LOVE IT! The pumpkin is so darn cute! And the pleated flower... just darling! :-) Beautiful artwork!

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Dawn, you always have such great projects! Thanks for sharing!

Nalazoo said...

Absolutely darling pumpkin treat bag - love it! And the topper for the M&M tubes - very pretty! Where did you get the M&M tubes? They would be great for my kids at college.

Debra said...

Great projects! LOVE the pumpkin basket!

Annette Green said...

Oh my gosh, those are so darn cute! So much great inspiration. Thanks!

Jenifer said...

the pumpkin basket is such adorable!

Katy said...

Sorry for the late comment but I'm just now "hopping" for November...LOVE the basket...LOVE the M&M tube...love them all! TFS!