Monday, February 28, 2011

March 2011 SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month blog hop! 

If you came here from LeAnne's blog, you're on the right track.

This month we are featuring the Sensational Seasons Stamp Set

I am soooo excited to see what everyone came up with.  I love this set and I've colored a bunch of images already.  I just need to finish making some card bases to put them on!


Here's my little bunny....
Now hop on over to Laurie's blog to see what fun the bunnies are having over there....

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute. Nice shading on the bunny.

Haley D. said...

Lovely card!

Nancy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Krista Ritskes said...

It's so cute, perfect.

Nalazoo said...

So pretty - Mama Bunny looks lovely!

Kathleen said...

What an adorable card!! How did you make the colors so soft?

Dawn said...

Thank you everyone!
@Kathleen - I used colored pencils and blended them with odorless turpenoid. I created a video a while back that gives more details on the technique. Here's the link to the blog post http://stamptildawn.blogspot.com/2010/09/update-and-colored-pencil-tutorial.html

Michael's Nana said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing it!

lilscrappers said...

fabulous card....I am saving that link to try my hand at that technique ;) Thanks