Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A little of this, a little of that....

Oh what a neglectful blogger I have been.  Here's a little catch-up post to get things rolling again...

I've been stamping....


Here's this month's wall hanging.  I used the Mayberry papers and the March Stamp of the Month. 

And here's a couple of bonus projects I'm featuring at my workshop this weekend.



I've been shopping....

A Macbook pro is on it's way to my house.  This is only exciting to you because it means I'll be making videos again!  Woo Hoo!!!

And I've been hooping....

I'm taking part in a 30 day challenge at Hooping.Org.  March 1st-March 30th we are hooping 30 minutes a day for 30 days.  What do I have to say for my first 8 days?  "Ouch" and "I'm exhausted."  Ok, maybe that's what I said for the first 6 days, I'm feeling better now. 

Now hopefully I can start adding....

I've been blogging....

1 comment:

Patty said...

Super CUTE!