Friday, March 11, 2011

Two New Purchases

I went shopping at lunch and found a couple of goodies I'd like to share...



Artist's Loft - Colored Pencils
I'm using colored pencils at my workshop tomorrow so I decided to see about purchasing a couple of extra pencils so that people won't have to wait too long to color their images.  I love, love, love, my prismacolor pencils, but at $2 each, buying duplicates can add up quickly.  I noticed the Artist's Loft brand also sold a blending pen so I thought "maybe these will work with the odorless turpenoid..." 

I pulled the pencils out while I was in my car and gave them a try during lunch and.... they work pretty well!!  I still love my rich and creamy Prismacolor's the best, but the Artist's Loft pencils do blend.  I think it's a great alternative for the budget concious. 

CardMaker - The Perfect Sentiments
I love making cards but I have a hard time deciding what to write inside.  I have a couple of great stamp sets with sayings, but after a while you've used them all up.  This magazine is full of great quotes and sayings for all occasions.  I've only skimmed it so far, but it is definately worth it.

Post a Comment