Monday, March 21, 2011

Video Tutorials are Back!!


I promised I would start making videos again now that I got my own little Macbook Pro!!  So far I have recorded three new videos and I have edited two of them.  I cannot tell you how much quicker and easier this is.  Why oh why did I wait so long? 

Want videos?  Tell me what you'd like me to show and I'll add it to my list.

Today I'm posting my video featuring the Canvas Badge Buttons.

Coming Soon -
New Monthly Feature!! - Wall Hangings
I'm starting to get quite a few people ordering my wall hanging kits by mail so I thought I'd start doing a little video to share some tips/tricks for assembly.  Miss the workshop?  Order by Mail?  Now you can get a quick overview of the kit to get you started.

Easter Baskets
Again... I got a lot of mail orders for my cute easter basket so I created a quick little video to show you how to put your kit together.

Both videos are fun to watch, even if you haven't ordered the kits.  You can still get some tips and ideas to use for your own projects.

And now... here's the badge button video...

3 comments:

Gail Vought said...

Okay - love love this video....Thanks for the tips.

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

That was me calling (lol) to say "What a great job! Thanks for the tips!"

Patty said...

Great video! These will be so fun to play with! Thank you!