Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  If you came here from Melilssa Robinson's blog...you're right on track!

This month we are featuring the totally versatile set Jubilation!  It has 24 images that you can use throughout the year.  I can't wait to see all the amazing creations on the blog hop.  This is sure to be a favorite set!!



First up, here's a basic card style that you can use with any of the images!  I simply created a background by random stamping the image on Hollyhock cardstock and then used the same image as the main focus.  Easy Peasy!



You can punch out the circular images perfectly with our 1 1/4 inch punch and then use them to create a variety of fun little accessories for cards, scrapbook pages, goodie bags, treats....  I mounted my images on a 1 1/2 inch scallop punch (not available from Close To My Heart)


Here I added one of my little medallions to a goodie bag.....


I had planned to show you another cute idea for these little guys, but my peppermint patty stash is gone.  Who ate them?  I may have to stop by the store and re-stock so I can show you more cute pictures tomorrow.  Until then.... let's see what Angela Tutton came up with!

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Now I really like how you made up medallions and then show how to use them. CUTE ideas!!

Pamela OConnor said...

Wonderful projects...great idea using this set with the peppermint patties. =)

Tamytha said...

These do make great medallions...great idea.

Nalazoo said...

OMG - the little medallions...now think napkin rings, placecards, buttons and ornaments - thank you for the inspiration!

We chose the same card design ;-) Great minds think alike.

Haley D. said...

Your card is so pretty in pink! Great ideas for making up little medallions too!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

too cute!

Krista Ritskes said...

Cute! Your card would be perfect for a customer thank you.

Mary Eisen said...

Very cute and love the colors!

Annette Green said...

Great little medallions. Perfect for those treat toppers.