Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lucky Birthday!


We had so much fun at the crop Saturday!! It was a smallish group so it was much more intimate. I felt like I actually got to visit with everyone and pay attention to the wonderful things they were creating. And... I even created a few things myself!

I had so much fun creating this birthday card. I needed a few non-girlie cards for my stash. The inside says "and many, many more" so I stamped several little trees along the bottom of the card. (I forgot to take a picture of the inside). I was feeling quite proud of myself for coming up with that. Sometimes its the little things that amuse me. LOL.

Supplies Used:
X7137B Lucky Paper Pack
Olive, Chocolate and Outdoor Denim Ink
C1368 Life is Good (Tree)
D1475 Card Chatter - Birthday (sentiment)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

It was fun and the card is adorable! Even cuter in person!