Monday, August 29, 2011

CTMH Studio J Fun!

Want to work on your scrapbooks but...
  • Don't have room
  • Not enough time to pull out all your supplies
  • Forget to print your photos
  • Or is your craft room as hot as mine is? 
Then now might be the time to try out Studio J!

It's sweltering in my house and I really wanted to scrapbook, but I just couldn't motivate myself to hang out in my stamp room when there's a perfectly good air conditioner in my bedroom.  I played on Facebook for a while, updated some spreadsheets on my computer...but I really wanted to play.  Finally I thought "Hey, I should try Studio J."

In less than 40 minutes I created two fun layouts with pictures I kept forgetting to print.



The coolest thing is that you don't need to download any software and you don't have to buy any digital kits.  You can set-up your account for free and explore Studio J without paying anything.  If you create a layout you love, then you can purchase the layout or the jpg file.  You can purchase layouts and jpg's individually or save money by purchasing 5 packs or memberships!  (Your layouts are 50% off when you purchase a membership and you get free shipping on one order per month when you meet the minimum/maximum layout criteria.) Please contact me if you have any questions and I'll help you get the best deal you can.

Head on over to my website and then click the link for Studio J.  It's a great way to relax during a hot, hot day!


No comments: